“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
a different kind of tea party
It's funny for me to think about how I started this blog as something to cure my boredom during my last month of pregnancy with Evelyn. And so every once in a while I like to share the latest photos of our life together. These are from our "tea party" this afternoon. Her first time drinking tea by herself from a big girl cup:




Labels:
Fun,
Life,
Love,
Motherhood,
Parenthood,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so darn CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI'm very glad that our kids (all 5 of them) are grown, but I have to admit that I miss the little them...
Thanks Pat. Every day I am both excited and fearful for her to grow . . .
ReplyDeleteoh man, these are beautiful!! her eyes are gorgeous :) she's such a smart little girl! you can just TELL! and, holy cow- she looks like daddy! (especially in that last one!!)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable!
ReplyDelete