“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, June 17, 2011

"father/daughter"


So I'm pretty proud of the father/daughter pictures I took of Evelyn & Jason tonight. I wasn't planning on doing a photo shoot, just capturing some pics in the backyard after dinner. But of course I was itching to get down in the grass, too, to sneak up on them... after some post-production contrasting and playing with the light, I'm really happy with how they turned out. See the rest at the new site

Going to a wedding tomorrow, Jason's cousin, so I hope to get some good photo practice in. And some dancing. And cocktails.

3 comments:

  1. I can see it now; camera in one hand and coctail in the other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing, drinking, and taking photos? Count me in!!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.