“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, June 17, 2011

deer update

A man from the city came and hauled the deer into his truck. The police department and the roadkill department (not sure what they're really called?) must be on different pages. My guess is that whoever hit the deer didn't have insurance, and that's why they didn't call it in.

Happy Friday! Did I mention that in my last post? I did. I love Fridays.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.