“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, December 10, 2010

Evelyn Jane, Lily Allen, and . . . whatever else comes to mind I suppose

I know some of you really enjoy the latest Evelyn photos, so here you are:



She got this dress as an early Xmas gift from a great-grandma, and she loves to wear it around the house. She reminds me of a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz or something.

And here's a cool picture of the Mississippi River from our drive home from Winona last Saturday:


Also, I found this song yesterday, and it really makes me laugh. Of course, it's tone is hypocritical, but it's a funny song anyway, and good for those days you wanna dance around the house feeling sassy (yes, sassy!):



4 comments:

  1. Awwwww, baby in a box! That's the best place for them, then when you need to have a shower or five minutes of peace, you can put the lid on!
    ....I'm kidding!
    She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's what her crib is for - luckily she can't climb out of it yet!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.