I planned a birthday party for myself because
1) We've been meaning to have a party at our place for a while
2) I haven't had a birthday party in years
3) On my 21st birthday I was pregnant and writing final papers all week
4) On Jason's 21st birthday we were in the emergency room because I had a kidney and bladder infection (his birthday is in July, but it's still a good reason to have a birthday party)
5) Parties are fun! And when it's at your own house you get to pick the food and music :)
But it's blizzarding outside! There's already a 2 ft drift on the deck again! So even though people don't live super far away, I am afraid the party might be a no go. Hopefully the snow tapers off in the evening, like the weather report said, but it'll still be windy. Gah.
We never have parties! I haven't had a birthday party in years! God must really hate me for being an atheist. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it's December in Minnesota.
Perhaps now is a good time to teach Evelyn how to make snow angels. It might ease god's wrath. And, she'll probably love it.
ReplyDeleteHaha, good call! Maybe once the temperature is above zero!
ReplyDelete