I've been meaning to blog more but just can't seem to find the time. Last weekend I drove up to Fargo, North Dakota for an engagement session, then hurried back home to see my brother who is on leave from basic training, and have since been editing photos, Christmas shopping, cleaning the house, entertaining Evelyn, and attempting to just keep calm and carry on....
I leave for Vermont a week from today (actually, if all goes as planned, I'll be on the shuttle ride from the Burlington airport to campus at this time next Wednesday), and I have some pre-requisite reading and an assignment I need to complete before then....AND, I've been working on the business side of my business, as well, making some changes for 2012, figuring out new prices and practices....looking into the next lens I need for the upcoming weddings this year, etc. etc. etc.
So those are things I've been doing (or trying to). And then there's the things I want to do more of but can't find time to, like blog (I have lots to share, I really do!), update my personal photos, organize my office space, read something that hasn't necessarily been assigned to me, write write write (poems), and exercise!
Earlier Evelyn and I were pretending to talk to Santa on the phone, and I told her that Santa said she needs to take a good nap, to close her eyes right away and not get out of her bed during nap time, because Santa knows how important sleep is for her brain (and for Mom's brain! because when Evelyn doesn't nap, Mom feels crazier than usual....)
She's in there now but not sleeping yet. I might have to remind her what Santa said.... and hopefully she listens so I can finish editing the photos from this past weekend....
This couple, Meghan and Van, said they wanted something "different," nothing very posed, keeping it natural. I'm all for that so we worked really well together. And I had fun trying out some new things, like indoor photos at a coffee shop and playing around with reflections and light....below are some of my favorites so far. See part 1 of the shoot here.



That pic in the middle is pure magic. (The other two are excellent, too.)
ReplyDeleteThanks Andy! The one in the middle is my favorite from the shoot, I think.
ReplyDelete