I'm pretty big on interior design because I think it's important to love the place you live in, to make it yours, to be inspired by your surroundings. And working from home/being a stay-at-home mom makes this especially important to me -- I am home A LOT. I want to like being home. And I do. Although we still have many projects we'd like to do (new flooring upstairs, some painting here and there, fixing the downstairs bathroom...), we've really turned this house around. But, like many people, I still dream....
 |
| source unknown |
 |
source unknown
|
Such an airy open space would no doubt clear up my all-too-often fuzzy, fuzzy mind....
"...We need space that liberates us from terra firma,
allowing our spirits to soar and our imaginations to take flight." --John Saladino
I agree about loving the place you live in. We have gone to a lot of effort to adapt our house into something we love. To be honest, now that it's done, it kind of feels like an anchor. I mean that in both good and bad terms.
ReplyDelete