“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Friendship

 The other week I discovered I Heart Faces, a community of photographers of all skill levels who share photos, tips, insights, etc. And each week the site hosts a themed photo challenge, and a guest judge (a professional photographer) chooses the top ten winners. This week's theme is "friendship," and I'm entering the photo below, of me and Evelyn:


Click here to see hundreds of other entries. 



2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.