“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I bite my thumb at you, technology (please, help!)

YES, I NEED YOUR HELP.  I uploaded some great photos to my photography page on Facebook of a session I did last night with Jason's brother and sister-in-law. The lighting in the evening was very bright and cool, and I love how the photos turned out. But, now I just found out that at least some of the pictures look different on computers other than mine, which is not good! The computer I work on is a brand new HD desktop, and the photos look great on it. But on my laptop, not so great. And on my (kind of) sister-in-law's desktop (I have no idea what kind or how old it is), she says in the photo below she can only see the grass on the sides. How do I fix this? And if you could help me out, let me know what you see in the picture below and what type of computer you're viewing this post on. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it's not what you can do to the photo, but what others can do to their monitor settings. It looks fine to me. I'm on an HP laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked it out on FB also, it shows up fine on my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.