“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, July 21, 2011

purple summer

Tonight Jason wanted to take some pictures of me, since I take so many of other people but don't have many of myself on my new camera. He really likes photography too and I think he captured some great shots. And then I played with them in my trial version of Adobe Lightroom (mostly just upped the tint), which is absolutely amazing. After my trial is up, I'm definitely purchasing.

6 comments:

  1. You are stunning, Sarah. These are great shots. I love the one where you're smiling, with the sun shining at your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah... holy freaking babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say I am not bitterly jealous, but that would be a lie. You are truly beautiful, and your little one. x Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too kind, too kind... I wish I could do photo shoots of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photography and stunning subject. You're absolutely gorgeous! Your wee one is so adorable too :-)

    I like the new look of your website. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to have a beautiful model around. You are certainly that...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.