Today my lunch was so delicious that I have to tell you about it, and I knew it was going to be delicious so I took a picture before I ate it.
Ingredients:
mixed spring greens
cucumber slices
crumbled feta cheese
honey roasted sunflower seeds
raspberry vinaigrette
It. Was. So. Good.
On a sad note, tonight is the SERIES FINALE of House, the only television show I really care about watching. Because it's always on when Evelyn is still awake, Jason and I usually watch it Tuesdays on Hulu. Our obsession with this show began one rainy weekend when I was pregnant and Jason was sick. His parents were gone and we sat in his loft for 8 hours (no lie), and watched the House marathon that was on USA or FX or some cable channel like that. Ever since then we've watched every single episode, as far as I know, and I can't believe it's going to be over! It's crazy how these characters begin to feel like real people!
If I was ever traumatically ill, I'd definitely want House to be my doctor.
![]() |
| source |
What a fox! And he's really fucking smart. And an atheist. What more could a girl want? Ha. Let's look at some quotes!
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
"It's one of the great tragedies of life — something always changes."
"Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly. Always. You can live with dignity, we can't die with it."
Good-bye, House.
Waaaaaa....




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.