“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Saturday, March 31, 2012

24 hours of alone time starts... now!

24 hours of absolute alone time (minus the four pets) always provokes this anxiety because I'm like omigod i have 24 hours all to myself to do whatever i want and what should i do first?! 

In reality 24 hours isn't that much, especially since I'll sleep for probably 8 of those hours, so that leaves me with approximately 16 waking hours to myself. This is like four times as many as I normally get in an average week, so it's a big deal! 

Hmmmm.... 

Is it bad that all I'm really in the mood to do is watch trashy television and drink a beer? 



2 comments:

  1. "Is it bad that all I'm really in the mood to do is watch trashy television and drink a beer?"

    Yes, it is very bad. Watch PBS and drink a six pack.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.