“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

keep calm & carry on...

she has her father's eyes


she looks up to me! oh the pressure.... 

You know, I was doing okay, then suddenly I became frazzled, remembering more and more things I wanted to accomplish before the trip, and suddenly I felt incredibly overwhelmed and out of control. I hate when that happens. And I realized we're pretty much out of milk but don't feel like running to the store again. What happened to the quiet and relaxing yet productive evening I wanted to have? One thing I wanted to get done was clear out some photos, and editing and sharing photos helps relax me. So that's what I did. Even though Evelyn made a huge mess in my office while I was doing so. Which means I should clean it up now..... and then try to remember all the other things I need to do...... 

3 comments:

  1. I totally texted you about these photos while drinking last night. But, I thought I'd look at them again normal size and not miniature iPhone size! Ha! Even more gorgeous! And Holy Hannah Montana, she does have Jason's eyes! Also, tell him I'm diggin' the glasses. Also, you really need to dress up as Star from The Lost Boys for Halloween. PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're funny (I feel like I tell you that a lot). Sorry, I'm not big on dressing up. Plus I'll be in Florida. Plus I'm not even sure who Star is...? (are you going to disown me for that?)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.