“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
inspiration: it's all in the details
See the context for this post at my photography blog. Yes, the photography project (aka the starting of my own business) has consumed most of my time. Which makes me especially anxious about my school work, which I've also been spending time on, but I never feel like it's enough. And I barely have time to post anything here, but I'm keeping this blog separate from my photography blog because, even if I don't post as much or as often as I once used to, I still like to have this personal space that's separate from my "work," even though my personal space and my work aren't all that separate.... you know what I mean. No matter which projects I venture off in to, this here feels like home base. The mother blog. Ha.
Evelyn didn't nap today, which has frustrated me. It's so hard to think when she's bouncing and goofing around next door. So I didn't accomplish as much today as I thought that I would. Which frustrates me. Dinner's calling.....
Labels:
Art,
Inspiration,
Life,
Motherhood,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sometimes I wish I had a more 'work/project-sided' blog to go with my personal one. I love both of yours, and I hope you don't drop either ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) As much as it would be nice to have everything in one place, the separate blogs really help me focus on specific projects. And I'm always in need of more focus!
ReplyDelete