A few minutes ago I randomly stumbled onto a fashion/photography website and was just browsing though the photos, looking for inspiration for one of the photo shoots I'm doing this weekend. I came across some very cool black and white ones - the rawness of them captured my eye. They're beautiful. And then I realized that the model in the photos is Frances Bean Cobain, yes the France Bean Cobain. If you know me you know this is a huge deal - I am obsessed with Kurt Cobain and so of course I am blown away to discover that these photos are of his daughter. You have to see - click here.
"It's better to burn out than fade away." --Kurt Cobain (originally Neil Young)
oh my goodness.. she is stunning. has her dad's eyes FOR SURE!! wow!
ReplyDeleteI thought that too - her dad's eyes and her mom's mouth
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing photos. I just LOVE black and white photos.
ReplyDelete"It's better to burn out than fade away" was actually a lyric from Neil Young that Curt Cobain used. It doesn't make him any less of a genius.
Oh - thanks for that Pat! I hate to misquote.
ReplyDelete