“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Monday, August 29, 2011

If I ever get married....

Photo via The Blushing Bride

I don't know if I'll ever get married (mostly because if I do get married I'd want to throw a fabulous wedding but probably won't ever want to spend that money when there's so much TRAVELING to do), BUT, if I ever do get married, I would maybe love a dress like this one. Except there's no way I'd be able to dance in a gown like that, so I'd like the bottom to detach for the amazing dance party that would no doubt ensue after cocktail hour(s).

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! It could be like one those pants that you can unzip the legs off of to make them shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite beautiful. I love unconventional wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it's really beautiful!
    I hope your dream of wearing it comes true ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.