Because I wasn't going to bring my nice new camera to the concert on Saturday, and because my other digital camera is broken, the only source for photo-taking was my cell phone, which takes pretty good pictures for a phone, but to share those pictures I have to find the cord that will connect my phone to my computer, and I don't feel like doing that right now (I will sometime soon though!). I did, however, bring my nice new camera to the hotel suite we stayed at the night of the concert, and I really like the above picture. It's of my best friend from high school, the one who said this.
Weekend Reflections is a blog where people share photos of reflections they took over the weekend, and I've never shared there, but this one would definitely be appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.