“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's official!

Facebook makes everything official, right? Well here & now photography has an official Facebook page. Go click "Like." Please? It's conveniently located on the sidebar....right over there.....go click it! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I hate Facebook, but clicked it for you because I like your work and think it should be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda, you're so kind. I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook and have deleted my account more than once. But I do love the connections it brings, and I think that now without it I would feel terribly isolated in my mom bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you here and I'll like you there...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.