“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, March 11, 2011

Wintersleep...

is a band I just discovered, and here is a song by them called Snowstorm, which all fits perfectly with my night because it's winter, it's snowing, and I'm sleepy.

PLAY.

4 comments:

  1. I like Wintersleep. I hear them every now and again on the CBC radio and they remind me of some of the indie bands that came out of canada in the mid nineties like Sunfish and Change of Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good name for a band, I'll look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floor of the Willamette Valley (which is where most Oregonians live) is interesting in that it rarely gets any snow, yet I can often look out my window at the surrounding mountains and see snow. I like it that way, but I do wish we had less rain here. Month after month of it does get to be a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I like a rainy day here and there, but month after month of rain might depress me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.