“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Head is Foggy

You know that allergy-medicine commercial from a few years back, with that guy who gets chased by the huge flowers and stuff? Well that guy is me right now. Ugh. I can't seem to form coherent thoughts on any topic, and I need to save whatever mental energy I have for a teleconference I have later today (job interview for an online writing studies teaching assistant). Until then, my brain is telling me to STOP, like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.