“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Monday, January 11, 2010

Spring Semester








It should be called "Winter Semester" because the majority of it is, in fact, winter.

It's my last day of first day of classes at Winona State. And all I can really think about is wanting to be home. Thankfully, I have an abundance of English classes to occupy my brain, but I can't not think about her and him. Doing the right thing has never felt so wrong.

One of my professors assigned a Virgil poem for Wednesday. He said, "It's not so long. . . 34 pages or so," and he was serious. I can't wait for the day when I am able to honestly say that a 34-page poem is not long.

1 comment:

  1. Darling little grin..
    BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER YOU HAVE THERE ~~~ LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.