“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I need my nest

I feel like a bird without her nest right now. My belongings are scattered throughout three different houses, soon to be four, but then hopefully down to two until May, when I will be graduated and HOME for good.

Making a nest takes longer than I thought it would. We weave strands of orange, green, and brown ribbon together. We are excited, impatient, and tired.

I want spring to come tomorrow. It' s too cold to be without a nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.