“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gah!

I have been away from Evelyn for two nights now and FINALLY get to go home today. This is how it will be every week. Don't misunderstand- I am grateful for the chance to finish my degree, very grateful, but being away from her breaks my heart. I literally, PHYSICALLY FEEL my heart ache when I think about her. I want to imagine what she might be doing right now but, at the same time, I don't let myself imagine because I don't want to be so sad. She is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.