“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dream

Last night I had a dream that I was having a dream that the baby was a boy... he was cute (of course. Had blond hair though which isn't too likely), and I just remember sitting at the kitchen table with my family and someone was feeding him corn and mashed potatoes and I was thinking to myself "Newborns can't eat corn and mashed potatoes..." And then I dreamt that I woke up from that dream (confusing, I know), and someone told me that the baby was a girl and I just thought to myself "Elise is going to be so happy." So basically, I still have no feeling one way or the other... I think Baby makes me have dreams like this just so that he/she can remain a mystery until the very end (or beginning...) sneaky little baby.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.