“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PANK MAGAZINE

PANK Magazine is a very rad literary magazine. I am therefore very excited to have a poem featured in the latest issue, a special parenting issue. Click here and scroll to the bottom to read my poem, but definitely spend time checking out the other pieces. I'm honored to share space with such talented writers, and thankful to editors Roxane Gay and Amye Archer for putting together this incredible issue.

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.