...new journal of online and print poetry dedicated to emerging poets and their words. We aim to publish poets who are currently emerging on the literary scene and hope to be a foundation for the poets seeking to be published here. We love, prefer free verse--words with passion, voice, and place. We look for images that linger, that we can take with us to bed at night, ideas used in magnificent ways. Our print issue features the best work received from the preceding reading period.The journal features two of my poems and you can purchase it here for $5.70 plus s&h.
If you're really rich, you can spend another $20 and receive a full-color issue of MiPOesias, which features my poem, "On Elbows." Or you can download the digital version for free (I think I'm on page 33 or something like that). Both options are available here.
You can also click on the "Poems" page to the right for a complete list of my published poems. And hopefully I'll be adding more soon...
Also, here is a poem (not by me) that is too incredible to not share:
Click here to read "Unwriting You" by Jeanann Verlee, published at failbetter.com.
you must be so proud! i am! let's celebrate!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...I'm envious.
ReplyDeleteKriss
good for you! that is so wonderful.
ReplyDelete