![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
So... I've always wanted to know what I would look like with red hair. I have naturally red undertones in my hair, pale skin that doesn't really burn, blue/green eyes...
And... it looks okay. I dyed my hair myself (eek!), which was really hard to do because I have a lot of fucking hair. Like, a lot. I had to use two boxes. And those chemicals are probably terrible for my body, and the earth, but damn, sometimes I just have to act on my impulses to keep from going crazy.
I can't decide if I like it. We'll see.
What's going on in your corner of the world?! Here it's been raining like mad for over a day, which was okay at first but now it's depressing me. I need some sun and luckily tomorrow calls for it. Edward Sharpe concert in Minneapolis tomorrow night!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.