“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
let's go on a road trip: southwest
I've never been to the southwestern part of the country but am dreaming of it more and more...
Hi Sarah! This is a huge beautiful country. As you know, I live in the southwest and love the desert areas. In the winter that is... I hope you do make it out here someday. It's amazing!
Hi Sarah! This is a huge beautiful country. As you know, I live in the southwest and love the desert areas. In the winter that is...
ReplyDeleteI hope you do make it out here someday. It's amazing!
Hi Pat! I thought of you when I was posting these photos! I will make it, hopefully sooner than later!
DeleteI'm pretty sure a roadtrip to the southwest was somewhere in the giant list of plans we made last week. :)
ReplyDeleteLET'S GO!!!
haha, it was! ironically my brother is in the California desert right now but definitely not for vacation... probably hiking his ass off
Delete