“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm famous!

Not really but I've been interviewed as part of my good friend Azia's "Creative Minds" project. I've written more in response to her questions than I've written on this blog in a long time, so go check it out!

Also, here's some pictures from two recent concerts in downtown Minneapolis, Gotye and Trampled by Turtles, both of which were incredible! At the end of the month I'm seeing Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes! Wooo!

(if you're wondering about the quality of the photos, it's because I brought a disposable camera. My regular point and shoot broke a while ago (SAD FACE) and it'd be very dumb to bring my nice camera to a concert. Things get rowdy.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.