“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Saturday, May 5, 2012

good news and bad news

the good news is that yesterday's engagement session went very well, and you can see some of the photos on my photo blog. 

the bad news is that i've had this thing on my neck that kind of looks like a pimple but not really, and i've never had a pimple on my neck, so i thought that'd be weird, and my mom said it might be a spider bite, so i googled "small spider bite" and yeah, pretty sure that's what i have. good 'ol google. i kind of wish i still thought it was a pimple sort of thing. my anxiety is getting worse as i think about having a spider biting my neck. it feels like my throat is closing up, like when i think about getting a shot or blood drawn or really anything related to bodies and doctors and blood and skin and....yeah, freaking out...

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.