“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Monday, April 2, 2012

In honor of Poetry Month...

What a great month to have my poems published! (though any month would be a great month). Remember when I was submitting poems like a boss? Yeah, that totally paid off.

Today I have two poems for you to read, located in these very fine places:

MiPOesias Magazine (page 33. you can also download a digital copy or purchase a print issue here)

anderbo.com (just find "Sarah Certa" and click on it)

Also, in case you missed it, my dear friend and very talented writer/editor/artist Emmalea Russo featured three of my poems in the inaugural issue of em:me magazine (I'm on pages 9-13). 

More soon....

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.