“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

from the college diaries {vol 2}

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007, 12:45 p.m.

Why is the sky blue? Why?


Headlines in the Star Tribune Today: 


Do officials need all that leg room?
Tribe puts money to good work
A Mexican cowboy extravaganza
Lack of proof cost Spears custody, lawyer says
Ducks and more ducks
Meth scare at St. Paul Middle School

Wednesday, October 10th, 2007, 9:11 a.m.

I feel so alone
but don't a lot of people?
It makes no sense then,
for us to feel this way.

Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 1:16 p.m.


I lie here on the grass in the middle of campus and watch the world and its inhabitants pass by. I feel sick to my stomach because for some reason they are all so annoying. "Did you buy your Homecoming t-shirts yet?!" Everyone is so excited for Homecoming and to wear t-shirts that say "It's 10 a.m. Where's your beer?"
School spirit?
Homecoming is just another excuse to spend the weekend in an overly-intoxicated state. Do you really need an excuse? It happens every weekend anyway.

Tuesday, November 13th, 2007, 10:58 a.m.


I hate when people make me feel stupid. A lot of times I make myself feel stupid. I hate that too.


Wasted nights lead to wasted days.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.