I am always looking for opportunity, and this can be both a good and bad thing. Good because if I'm always seeking opportunity then it's pretty difficult to remain stagnant, complacent, bored, etc. But it can be bad because it can also mean that I overwhelm myself, take on more than I can handle.....
But, I think I'd rather overwhelm myself first and then cut back on things rather than underwhelm myself and feel, well, underwhelmed.
As a full time stay-at-home mom and grad student, I don't have a steady income. Yes, I've started a photography business which has generated some income but most of that has gone back in to the business. Sometimes not having a steady income is frustrating because it means I am dependent on others for finances, and it makes it difficult to save money and make a good financial plan (like I would ever make a plan, ha. I might though).
BUT, the positive side to all of this is that I don't have much to lose and can seek opportunity in places that other people might not be able to....
which I've been doing and will hopefully be able to tell you about oh so very soon!
Until then, I hope you have a GREAT Friday. I found out Jason works until late so it's gonna be just me and E all day. I hope I can entertain her enough! If anyone wants to come over and chill that'd be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.