“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Sunday, January 29, 2012

some perks to being your own boss

among many others, here are two and a half reasons why it's great to be your own boss:

#1: If you get tired you can take a break and watch some quality HGTV (House Hunters, anyone?! Or better yet--House Hunters International?! Pretty much the best thing on television. Besides House, an entirely different show). 

#1 1/2: While taking a break and watching House Hunters (or another show of your choice), you can eat soup in bed. 

# 2: It's perfectly legal to drink on the job! My new favorite is a Whiskey 7.*

*By "drink on the job" I mean have a drink at home--not on the way to or during a photo session. But you knew that, right?

also, I really love House.




2 comments:

  1. The next best thing to working at home, is not working at all...
    House Hunters International is one of my absolute favorite shows (and I don't watch many). If I don't get to see it, I DVR it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells to the yes House Hunters International. Also, Sarah is drunkin' and drivin'! HARHAR

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.