I don't have much time to write this morning - it's already later than I want it to be and I want to get some poetry reading and/or writing in this morning before Evelyn wakes up. And I won't have much time to write later today because I'll be doing my first maternity photo session (which I'm very excited for, especially because it looks like the sun is going to cooperate with my conceptualizations for this shoot), and tonight we are staying over at my parents' house, having dinner and spending time with my brother before he leaves for basic training next weekend (tear). And tomorrow I have another photo shoot (a family session at a fabulous apple orchard), and a meeting with a client who wants to order more prints. So yes, I'm super busy (as usual, it seems), but I don't want to leave you all with nothing to read (because you're not like, on the Internet or something....ha), so here is something that I've stumbled upon in the last day or so, from the wonderful Jack Kerouac:
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” - Jack Kerouac
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.