“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, August 26, 2011

something more

I'm always envisioning and re-envisioning - how I want my business to run, how I want my blog to look, my website, how I want myself to look.... This morning I created a new blog header for my photography blog, and I feel like it's much more fitting. What do you think?



Also, I'd love for you to join here&nowphotography - follow like you follow this one, sign up for emails, subscribe, whatever you like. I'm working on making it more active, more interactive, you know, cool. Big. Amazing. Popular. All that good stuff.

"I wanted the whole world or nothing" --Charles Bukowski

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.