Last weekend I photographed my first wedding, which was both fun and challenging. A small backyard wedding meant for an intimate, relaxed atmosphere, yet it also meant for limited space and available backdrops. Despite the challenges, I was able to capture some beautiful shots, which you can see at my photography blog.
And this coming Friday I've been asked to be a second photographer for a wedding in the Twin Cities. The main photographer, a brilliant and creative individual who I went to Winona State with for a few years, asked if I would accompany her to capture detail shots before the wedding as well as to be on the balcony during the ceremony. Um, yeah! I don't yet know details on the venue or anything, but I'm very, very excited for this opportunity. And Evelyn is chirping in my ear which very much decreases my ability to think so I have to go.
Congratulations on all your upcoming opportunities! I know you'll show them how amazing your talent is. Good luck, dear!
ReplyDeletePhotography wise, things have been moving in a hurry for you! You are multi-talented! I knew you were a winner the first time I stumbled upon your Richard Brautigan post...
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes, Pat. I should post another concerning him. It's been a while.
ReplyDelete