“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

happiness/sadness

I just came across this video via Refuses to Label, and it makes me super happy because, well, just watch!


Danielle & Jayce from rus anson on Vimeo.


And it also makes me a little bit sad because, well, I want to be that happy. And on the beach.

3 comments:

  1. I'm dubious -- seems like propaganda from the happiness-industrial complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Andy, you know wanna be in that video too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.