“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Sunday, August 28, 2011
the circus
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." --Charles Bukowski
Labels:
Inspiration,
Photography,
Poetry,
Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I try not to be done in trivialities.
ReplyDeleteThis just SPOKE TO ME
ReplyDeleteThat's as true a statement as I've ever heard.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, Bukowski telling it like it is...
ReplyDeletethank you.
ReplyDelete