Focus and flexibility are key. The coffee shop idea is not working out - when Jason got home late last night he informed me he had to go back to work very early in the morning to finish putting in inventory. Clearly, plans don't always work out, and it's important for me to just go with it. . . so here I am in the office, with a cup of coffee that I haven't yet taken a sip of but really need to before these sentences start to run together nonsensically, and there's no way I will be able to read or generate anything new (which I'd really hoped for), but I feel I am able to work on existing work - poems from last semester, the many scribbles in my notebook, etc. So I'll be doing that....
.....and browsing this amazing site I discovered last night: I Heart Faces - an excellent resource for photographers like me. And through the site I've found so many inspiring photographers, like Wildflowers Photography and FRESH Photography. And because of this photo shoot today, I am trying to cram as much knowledge, ideas, inspiration, etc., into my brain as I can!
I hope it all went well :-) Pixie
ReplyDelete