“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Saturday, March 5, 2011
An Extra Artsy Treat for You (and Me)
My rediscovered obsession led me to YouTube Nirvana performances, which is how I stumbled upon this gem:
Wow..this girl is just unbelievably talented. And sarah, I think you already know this but my Nirvana obsession started with YOU freshman year of college. So, thanks :)
Wow..this girl is just unbelievably talented.
ReplyDeleteAnd sarah, I think you already know this but my Nirvana obsession started with YOU freshman year of college. So, thanks :)
You're welcome Lindsay! Miss you.
ReplyDelete