“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Be happy....

.....if you can see the grass/if it's not snowing where you live. Because where I live, yesterday's freezing rain has turned into half a foot of snow that's still going strong, and I'm only complaining because we've had snow on the ground since November 16.

My dog likes it, but I've had enough. This woman needs some sunshine and warmth to save her sanity....

3 comments:

  1. This is weird. You have a backyard/deck that looks just like mine except for the shed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I can't even imagine that. After a couple of months, I'm sure I'd get so depressed I wouldn't be able to function...
    Like I said, you folks out there are a hearty bunch! Hang in there, it's gotta be over soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy - that is weird. That's a side view... is yours covered in snow too?

    Pat - yes, the end must be near! In fact, it just stopped snowing, and the sun is out, and I see some drips from the gutter already....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.