“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Thing I Can't Tell You Yet

Hi friends. First, if you're reading this, thank you. I appreciate any and all readers, and you're especially great for sticking around even when I don't have the time or mental space to write about the "normal" things you'll find on this blog.....politics, religion, feminism, human rights, etc. etc. etc.

But this week has been the craziest week of my life (in mostly good ways). And because most of this blog is not very personal in nature (in that I don't want this blog to be about me and my daily activities, but more about encouraging us to look at the world......), I am debating whether or not to share the details...... kind of a long story.........

and sorry, I just can't right now (nobody died and nobody's pregnant).

Soon, soon.....

But here's a nice picture of me and Evelyn:



And, I can tell you that little E and I are flying to Mississippi on Sunday. We are visiting one of my best friends from college who had a baby last month. She told me to pack for warm weather. Yes!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Andy. I hope to capture some good photos to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaah
    now my curiousity is heightened and my nosey little self is going to want to know what is going on!! :)

    have fun on your trip!! you're going to have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time away! I'm sure it will be nice to feel some warm sun on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Azia and Pat. Yes, the southern sunshine is calling my name.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.