Good news (kind of). We drove past a recycling center! Of course, most people probably don't know it exists (there's not a huge sign or anything), but at least it's there, right?
p.s. I wore shorts and tank-tops all day, and back in Minnesota they're covered in new snow....
You must be loving the warmth!
ReplyDeleteWhere I live we are issued 3 trash cans. Each one is for something different. If you don't do it the right way, you hear about it, but that's a good thing!
Pat - that is a good thing! It takes two, though - the city should do everything they can to encourage people to recycle, and people should recycle! I know people who could have their recyclables picked up but simply choose not to. But I think the more the city does, the more people will be likely to recycle....
ReplyDeleteYay Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThanks to recycling and composting, my wife and I get by with one 35 gallon garbage pickup a month, and even then the can is seldom full.
ReplyDeleteSnowbrush - that's so great to hear! We compost once it gets warmer out, and I just love it.
ReplyDelete