“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, January 21, 2011

The part about Minnesota that sucks

Besides the fact that Michelle Bachmann is my U.S. Congress Representative, the other part that sucks about where I live is how fucking cold it gets in January. It is -23 right now, and that's without the windchill.

-23, as in 23 below zero. This happens every January, so I shouldn't be surprised, or complaining, and I've even had to walk to campus in it, but that doesn't make it suck any less each year. blah blah blah.

3 comments:

  1. It's supposed to hit 12 here today. And, when I start whining about it, I'll remember that I could have it worse. I'll still whine though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yay for double digits! We're not supposed to get above 10 till Monday . . . All I need is like an annual weekend in Florida or something - I'd be so grateful I wouldn't complain anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to stay home tonight because of shitty weather, so I hear that. I'm bummed right out. In other news, I've blog awarded you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.