“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sometimes I want to be an astronomer














If second lives existed, I'd be an astronomer in mine. This is so cool:

"Astronomers Discover Alien Planet in Our Milky Way."

p.s. I've finished grading papers for the week and am making it my goal to post a REAL post tomorrow. Not that this is fake. You know what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. How dare you let real life get in the way of blogging? This is the beauty of a blog, nothing is fake, you can do what you want to do, and nobody expects "killer' posts everytime!

    I went to the link and was amazed to find out that our planet my only have 3 to 5 billion years to exist. I hope I'm dead by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat. It's funny that we can put the words "only" before 3 to 5 billion years. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i've had time fore lately is fake posts :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.