“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Slacker

I just got back from the mailbox with this week's Newsweek, and I still haven't read more than a page of last week's issue. Yup, I'm definitely behind on my news. But that's okay, because there are more important things than the news. Like this:







And this:




4 comments:

  1. evelyn is adorable and i LOVE that picture of you and jason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing more important or as full filling as raising your beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Azia.

    Mike, you're absolutely right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best news i have seen in a while...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.