"Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink."
“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Saturday's Quote: Bukowski
I've probably mentioned before that I really enjoy reading quotes or short excerpts other people have said and/or written. And for some unexplained reason, Saturday seems like a good day to share quotes.... maybe because I've always thought of Saturdays as both pleasurable and productive...? Maybe. In any case, this Saturday's quote is from Charles Bukowsi, a great writer barely ever honored in academia, but one of my favorites nonetheless:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.