“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Autumn Love

Autumn Love is the best kind of love. It even beats the oh-so-popular Summer Love. When all the leaves are dying, Autumn Love is still alive and ever-blooming. It's alive in the cold Earth, in the gray November skies. Even in the shortened, dark days, it's alive. It's ours.





2 comments:

  1. you just made me think of the song by mates of state- what i could stand for...... look it up! "it's autumn, love... it's autumn, love..."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.