“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, March 16, 2012

because i love hip-hop as much as i love folk & rock

seriously. i love hip-hop/dance/electronic music more than ever these days. evelyn and i got a good dance work out in this morning, had this blasting through the speakers.



it was exactly what i needed after a super shitty night of sleep, which is unusual for me (i usually enter an 8-hour coma, it feels), but i'm sure it's because i stayed up later than usual on my laptop, submitting poems to journals like i was gonna die tomorrow. seriously. i better get at least one poem published! just one, and i'll be happy. any more than that--ECSTATIC. but hold the champagne--

2 comments:

  1. So cute thinking of you and E dancing to this song. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was cute. i was more...outrageous? haha.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.